Welcome to School Admissions Online
I am already registered and want to log in.
Before you begin...you will need:
- Any information you have been given about applying for a school place
- Your child’s full address (including postcode)
- Your child’s date of birth
- Approx 15-20 minutes to complete the application (but you can save and come back to it later)
- For security, the website will timeout if you login and do not use it
- Do not use the Browser's Back button; use the Back button on each page
Welcome to Sefton Local Authority School Admissions Online.
Welcome to Sefton Admissions site, where you will be able to apply online for a school place for your child if:
1. Your child is a Sefton resident and is due to move up to a Secondary School in 2016 (their 11th birthday falls between 1st September 2015 and 31st August 2016); you can make an application for a Secondary School place for September 2016.
2. Your child is a Sefton resident and is due to start reception in a Primary School in September 2016 (their 4th birthday falls between 1st September 2015 and 31st August 2016); you can make an application for a Primary School place for September 2016.
Each screen has guidance to help you through the online application process. If however, you have any queries or require any assistance then please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Section on 0151 934 3590.
Before you make an application via this site you should read the Admissions Information for Parents & Carers 2016/17 Booklet for either Primary or Secondary Schools. The booklets contain important information about how school places are allocated and is available on the Sefton website www.sefton.gov.uk/admissions.
NB: It is possible that the Admissions online software may produce more than one automated email response to your registration/application.
If you do receive a second registration or submission confirmation, please disregard it.
We would like to reassure parents/carers that this issue will not affect the submission of school place applications online or have any impact on the process of allocating school places.